Serena and I go to a Gymboree class together once a week while Sienna is at preschool. A few months ago Gymboree teamed up with LEGO to demonstrate some of their products. Each Gymboree location in the city had a chance to win a LEGO prize pack that included a table, three co-ordinating chairs and several boxes of their product. Well, lo and behold guess who won...that's right, us! It arrived in several separate packages and took a whole night to set up but it was a huge hit with the kids. I can see many hours of fun for many years that we will all have with it. Thanks Gymboree and thank-you LEGO!
December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG, that is awesome! that table is so cool, Sky & Ri would love something like that, what a lucky pair and a great time of year for it!
That is amazing! I'm sure you girls will love it!
WOW!! That is fantastic, congratulations! You are all very deserving of winning! That table looks fabulous!
Post a Comment