September 8, 2010

1ST. DAY BACK TO PRE-SCHOOL!



Today was Sienna's first day back to pre-school.  She will be going three mornings a week this year.  She asked me to curl her hair for her first day back so we tried something new.  It turned out really curly and really cute!  She loved it and got exactly what she wanted!  When I first took the "twists" out this morning, it was wild!  After it relaxed a bit, it looked great!  

I wish that I had heard of this hair technique while in high school.  I could have saved a fortune!  The amount I spent on perms could have fed a small village!  The motto was "Go big or go home!"

As nice as summer holidays were, Sienna was really excited to get back to school to see her friends and teachers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Deanne...my cousin did those zoolu knots on my hair once, and she had to take them out because she did them so tight that I got a headache! haha So my hair never did get as curly as Sienna's.....perms were the way to go back in the day (plus backcombing & hairspray!) luv, auntie e

Skyler & Riley said...

Love the hair Sienna! hope you had a fun 1sy day back.

Alexa, Gigi and Mommy said...

Love, love, love the curly hair! Great job! It looks like you had a great summer!