July 8, 2010

SLEEPOVER

This may be hard for some to believe but besides the night Serena was born, Sienna has never had a sleepover anywhere without me being there!  

Well, tonight is the big night.  She is staying with Grandma and Grandpa in their trailer "camping"!  Cousins Talyn and Tory are there as well so it's going to be a full house.  

When I went to drop her off she kept asking when I was leaving.  She couldn't wait to get rid of me! 

Now I sit here wondering what she's doing, is she behaving, but most importantly...is she thinking of me as much as I'm thinking of her!! 
(probably not)!

I know she will have a great time but I am looking forward to seeing her tomorrow!

Update:  The sleepover went great!  Unbelievably, Sienna and her cousins stayed up until 11:30 to watch the fireworks (at the Stampede)!  Needless to say, she was a grumpy tired girl today! 

2 comments:

Family Stew said...

She's growing up! What a big, brave girl. You know, you'll still wonder all those things even during the 10th (+) sleepover!!

Alexa, Gigi and Mommy said...

Wow that's great! Alexa hasn't been anywhere without me either and I know the first time will be tough... for me! Congratulations Sienna!