Congratulations! When are you due?
Once again Congrats! Love the ultrasound picture, arent they amazing. I look back at the ultrasound of Evan quite a bit. What a blessing these little ones are!
Isn't it great to see your baby for the first time?!Sienna is going to be such a wonderful big sister!
Congratulations! How exciting!
How exciting seeing the baby for the 1st time, I remember that little picture. I agree sienna! you will make an excellent big sister.
I'm so happy for you, it is so amazing to see the start of a new life. I love your shirt big sister Sienna!
Sienna is going to be a great big sister! Congrats again you guys! That ultrasound picture is so clear!
Awesome! Congratulations Sienna!
Congratulations! I am very excited for you both! Awesome news!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations! When are you due?
Once again Congrats! Love the ultrasound picture, arent they amazing. I look back at the ultrasound of Evan quite a bit. What a blessing these little ones are!
Isn't it great to see your baby for the first time?!Sienna is going to be such a wonderful big sister!
Congratulations! How exciting!
How exciting seeing the baby for the 1st time, I remember that little picture. I agree sienna! you will make an excellent big sister.
I'm so happy for you, it is so amazing to see the start of a new life. I love your shirt big sister Sienna!
Sienna is going to be a great big sister! Congrats again you guys! That ultrasound picture is so clear!
Awesome! Congratulations Sienna!
Congratulations! I am very excited for you both! Awesome news!
Post a Comment